Pages - Menu

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

The One


Song : Lee Soo Jung
(Ost. Friend)
 
The One

When I saw you for the first time
I knew you were the one
Your didn't say a word to me
But love was in the air
 
When you held my hand
Pulled me into your world
From then all of my life
 
Has changed for you
Now I never feel lonely again
'coz you're in my life
Love,how can I explain to you
 
The way i feel inside
When I think of you
I thank you for everything
 
That you showed me
Don't you ever forget that I love you
Love,I know that someday will soon
You'll be right next to me
 
Holding me so tight
So I'll always be yours
Although we can't be together now
 
Remember I am here for you
When I know you're there for me
Whenever I long to be with you
 
I just close my eyes and pretend you're here
I see you I touch you I feel you I will
Nothing can ever change what I feel inside
 
How long must I be far away from you
I don't know dear
But I know we are one


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks sudah mampir di blog saya, jangan lupa tinggalkan komentar ya...Trims....:)